Tai is teaching the following courses at CBS & Massey
- M&A and Private Equity. Learners from: business owners, SCIC, SSI, HSC, ACBS, Vietinbank, BIDV, Military Bank, Bao Viet Bank, Phuc Khang Real Estate, Savills, YKVN, professional in other companies.
- Wealth Management. Learners from: business owners, IFC, Japan Securities, Bao Viet Bank, retail investors, traders, professional in other companies.
- Business Analytics.
- Massey Master in Finance Advanced Investment Analysis.
- Massey Master in Finance Risk Management.
- Massey Master in Finance Current Issues in Business.
Prior to CBS and Massey, Tai Tran taught Finance courses for the MBA program at RMIT, and Master in Finance at University of New South Wales (top 10 global in Accounting and Finance according to QS). At RMIT, Tai received Teaching Award in 2017, consistently scoring 94-95% student satisfaction. He led EdTech programs and deployed technology for learning activities for students. Tai was a Corporate Trainer at DXC Technology, a 25-billion revenue technology firm listed on New York Stock Exchange.
Tai is currently Investment and Research Director at VLC, managing the firm’s investment portfolio. Prior to VLC, Tai was Chief Investment Officer at STI, managing 20+ portfolio companies across South East Asia. Tai was a Business Analyst with DXC Technology.