MASTER OF MANAGEMENT IN FINANCE AND BANKING MMngt (Finance & Banking)
The finance and banking sector always requires a high level of human resources, especially experienced and knowledgeable specialists, to respond to rapid changes in technology, services and competitive environment in order to make decisions in time.
The leading head hunter companies in Vietnam namely Navigos, PricewaterhouseCoopers, TalentNet… are becoming busy and busy with the hunt for skilled manpower for the financial-banking industry. According to experts, management positions in the industry are being sought and paid with very high salaries. It is forecasted that the high level of human resources in finance and banking will increase many times.
Following the success of the Master of Finance program (Mfin 1 + 1), November 17, 2015, University of Economics. HCMC (UEH) officially signed with Massey University, New Zealand, the top 2% of the world’s leading universities (according to AACSB) jointly trained Master of Finance and Banking (MMngt (Finance & Banking)), opening new opportunities for students to access an famous international program at UEH (Massey’s finance sector ranked first in New Zealand, TOP 16 in the Asia-Pacific region and TOP 150 in the world)
WHY MASTER OF MANAGEMENT IN FINANCE AND BANKING MMngt (Finance & Banking) ?
HIGH RANKING AND RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL
The financial and banking major of Massey University is ranking 1st at New Zealand and also ranked 12th in the Asia Pacific Region and TOP 150 over the world.
This major is also recognized by international organizations such as ACCA, CFA, Chartered Accountants, CPA Australia, Sas, etc.
INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM
MFIN is a Master of Finance program for students intending to develop their career in major groups: Finance – Banking – Insurance – Securities; Investing Finance; Enterprise Finance. For example, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), financial controllers, financial experts, auditors, budget managers, risk management directors, M&A directors, etc.
The program is taught by professors and associate professors from Massey University
Year 1: 50% of lecturers from Massey University and 50% of International Banking Finance lecturers from UEH
Year 2: 100% lecturers from Massey University
DIPLOMAS ARE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED
A Master of Management in Finance and Banking Degree from the Massey University is internationally recognized.
INTERNATIONAL-STANDARD PROGRAM STRUCTURE
MMngt is designed according to international standards, with high practicality. The curriculum is designed and updated by Massey University – the standard of the New Zealand education and training system.
STUDY AT UEH – ISB, VIETNAM
5 Core units:
- 115.758 Interpersonal Communication at Work (15 credits)
- 115.759 Current Issues in Business (15 credits)
- 125 700 Managerial Finance (30 credits)
- 125 785 Quantitative Methods in Finance (30 credits)
- 125 781 Advanced Financial Risk Management (30 credits)
STUDY AT UEH – ISB, VIETNAM
4 Core units:
- 137.710 The Theory & Management of Banking (30 credits)
- 125.740 Advanced Investment Analysis (30 credits)
- 137.897 Professional Practice Part 1 (30 credits)
- 137.897 Professional Practice Part 2 (30 credits)
- Application fee: 200.000 VND (non-refundable)
- Tuition fees: paid periodically (1 year and 2 terms)
Year 1: 68,400,000 VND
Year 2: 228,000,000 VND
- Selection criteria: Bachelor degree domestically and internationally
- English requirements: meet one of the following conditions:
- IELTS 6.0
- Or pass the English entrance exam (placement test)
- April and October annually
- 2019 application deadline: 25th April